Kick of the summer vibes with this Homemade Gluten + Dairy Free S'mores popcorn! You can make this recipe 100% vegan by using vegan marshmallows, we found some at Whole Foods Market! Some delicious Chocolate + Quinn Gluten Free Pretzels + Popcorn to give this mix the familiar graham cracker crunch. Seriously, this is so good. Tastes like summer nights in a bowl!
What you need 👇
- Melted Chocolate (chips or bar of your choice!)
- @mydandies Vegan Marshmallows
- Bag of Quinn Pretzel Twists or Sticks - check out this bundle!
- Quinn Popcorn Kernels (find them at Target!) Or Sea Salt Microwave Popcorn 🍿
- Pop enough popcorn to full one large bowl
- Drop Marshmallows into bowl
- Drop Crushed Pretzel Sticks into bowl
- Mix those ingredients up^
- Then, melt chocolate. Butter or coconut oil helps! We even used chocolate ghee.
- Drizzle warm melted chocolate ontop of the pretzel + popcorn mixture, the key is to have the chocolate warm enough it will melt into the marshmallows!
- Mix it all together & enjoy!