The website located at quinnsnacks.com (the “Site”) is a copyrighted work belonging to Quinn Foods LLC (“Quinn”, “Company”, “us”, “our”, and “we”). Certain features of the Site may be subject to additional guidelines, terms, or rules, which will be posted on the Site in connection with such features. All such additional terms, guidelines, and rules are incorporated by reference into these Terms.
These terms include an obligation to submit all claims to arbitration, and you are waiving your right to a jury trial.
Use of Quinn’s Site
- The Site allows users to learn more about the products we sell, our Mission and Values, our ingredients. Users can interact with the Quinn and purchase products. We sell products and may use other third party vendors, to fulfill any Transactions (as defined herein). You may use the Site only in compliance with these Terms and all applicable local, state, national, and international laws, rules and regulations. Any use or access to the Site by anyone under 18 is strictly prohibited and in violation of these Terms. The Site is not available to any Users previously removed from the Site by Quinn.
- User Account. Registration may be required in order to use some of the Site’s features or services. We reserve the right to either discontinue such registration process or use any other service at any time. You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account information. Furthermore, you are entirely responsible for any and all activities that occur under your account. You agree to notify Quinn immediately of any unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security. Quinn will not be liable for any loss that you may incur as a result of someone else using your password or account, either with or without your knowledge. However, you could be held liable for losses incurred by Quinn or another party due to someone else using your account or password. You may not use anyone else's account at any time, without the express permission of the account holder.
- Fraud Detection. As part of our order processing procedures, we may screen received orders for fraud or other types of unauthorized or illegal activity. We reserve the right to refuse to process an order for any reason. If we suspect fraudulent, unauthorized or illegal activity, we may reject your order or we may contact you at the phone number or email address you provided to confirm your order. We also reserve the right to cancel any accounts or refuse to ship to certain addresses due to suspected fraud or unauthorized or illegal activity.
- Site Rules. You agree not to engage in any of the following prohibited activities unless provided explicit permission by Quinn: (a) copying, distributing, or disclosing any part of the Site in any medium, including without limitation by any automated or non-automated "scraping"; (b) using any automated system, including without limitation "robots," "spiders," "offline readers," etc., to access the Site in a manner that sends more request messages to Quinn servers than a human can reasonably produce in the same period of time by using a conventional on-line web browser (except that Quinn grants the operators of public search engines revocable permission to use spiders to copy materials from quinnsnacks.com for the sole purpose of and solely to the extent necessary for creating publicly available searchable indices of the materials); (c) transmitting spam, chain letters, or other unsolicited email; (d) attempting to interfere with, compromise the system integrity or security or decipher any transmissions to or from the servers running the Site; (e) taking any action that imposes, or may impose at our sole discretion an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure; (f) uploading invalid data, viruses, worms, or other software agents through the Site; (g) collecting or harvesting any personally identifiable information, including account names, from the Site; (h) using the Site for any commercial solicitation purposes; (i) impersonating another person or otherwise misrepresenting your affiliation with a person or entity, conducting fraud, hiding or attempting to hide your identity; (j) interfering with the proper working of the Site; (k) accessing any content on the Site through any technology or means other than those provided or authorized by the Site; or (l) bypassing the measures we may use to prevent or restrict access to the Site, including without limitation features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any content or enforce limitations on use of the Site or the content therein. We may permanently or temporarily terminate or suspend your access to the Site without notice and liability for any reason, including if in our sole determination you violate any provision of this Agreement, or for no reason. Upon termination for any reason or no reason, you continue to be bound by these Terms. You are solely responsible for your interactions with other Quinn Users. We reserve the right, but have no obligation, to monitor disputes between you and other Users. Quinn shall have no liability for your interactions with other Users, or for any User's action or inaction.
- SMS Marketing.
- The Quinn mobile message service (the "Service") is operated by Quinn Snacks (“Quinn”, “we”, or “us”). Your use of the Service constitutes your agreement to these terms and conditions (“Mobile Terms”). We may modify or cancel the Service or any of its features without notice. To the extent permitted by applicable law, we may also modify these Mobile Terms at any time and your continued use of the Service following the effective date of any such changes shall constitute your acceptance of such changes. By consenting to Quinn’s SMS/text messaging service, you agree to receive recurring SMS/text messages from and on behalf of Quinn through your wireless provider to the mobile number you provided, even if your mobile number is registered on any state or federal Do Not Call list. Text messages may be sent using an automatic telephone dialing system or other technology. Service-related messages may include updates, alerts, and information (e.g., order updates, account alerts, etc.). Promotional messages may include promotions, specials, and other marketing offers (e.g., cart reminders).
- You understand that you do not have to sign up for this program in order to make any purchases, and your consent is not a condition of any purchase with Quinn. Your participation in this program is completely voluntary.
- We do not charge for the Service, but you are responsible for all charges and fees associated with text messaging imposed by your wireless provider. Message frequency varies. Message and data rates may apply. Check your mobile plan and contact your wireless provider for details. You are solely responsible for all charges related to SMS/text messages, including charges from your wireless provider.
- You may opt-out of the Service at any time. Text the single keyword command STOP to +18445474539 or click the unsubscribe link (where available) in any text message to cancel. You'll receive a one-time opt-out confirmation text message. No further messages will be sent to your mobile device, unless initiated by you. If you have subscribed to other Quinn mobile message programs and wish to cancel, except where applicable law requires otherwise, you will need to opt out separately from those programs by following the instructions provided in their respective mobile terms.
- For Service support or assistance, text HELP to +18445474539 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We may change any short code or telephone number we use to operate the Service at any time and will notify you of these changes. You acknowledge that any messages, including any STOP or HELP requests, you send to a short code or telephone number we have changed may not be received and we will not be responsible for honoring requests made in such messages.
- The wireless carriers supported by the Service are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages. You agree to provide us with a valid mobile number. If you get a new mobile number, you will need to sign up for the program with your new number.
- To the extent permitted by applicable law, you agree that we will not be liable for failed, delayed, or misdirected delivery of any information sent through the Service, any errors in such information, and/or any action you may or may not take in reliance on the information or Service.
- Transactions. When you purchase any product or service made available through the Site (each such purchase, a "Transaction"), you agree to provide current, complete and accurate purchase and account information. You agree to promptly update your account and other information, including your email address and credit card account information, expiration dates and shipping address, so that we can complete your Transactions and contact you as needed. We reserve the right to refuse any order you place with us. We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person or per order. In the event that we make a change to or cancel an order, we may attempt to notify you by contacting the e-mail and/or billing address/phone number provided at the time the order was made. You represent and warrant that you have full right and authority to use any credit card(s) or other payment method(s) utilized in connection with any Transaction. By submitting such information, you grant us the right to provide such information to third parties (for purposes of facilitating the completion of Transactions initiated by you or on your behalf). Verification of information may be required prior to the acknowledgment or completion of any Transaction. You are responsible for any taxes that may be applicable to your Transactions.
- Products may change. We may, without prior notice, change the Site, stop providing the Site or features of the Site, or create usage limits for the Site for you or for all users generally. We may also add or remove any products, and change the pricing for any products at any time at our discretion. We reserve the right, with or without prior notice, to do any one or more of the following: (i) limit the available quantity of or discontinue any product or service; (ii) impose conditions on the honoring of any coupon, coupon code, promotional code, or other similar promotion; (iii) bar any user from making or completing any or all transactions and (iv) refuse to provide any user with any product or service. All descriptions, images, references, features, content, specifications, products, and prices of products and services described or depicted on the Site are subject to change at any time without notice. Certain product descriptions are approximate and are provided for convenience purposes only. We do not warrant that the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the Site will meet your expectations, or that any errors in the Site will be corrected.
- Occasionally there may be information on our Site that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, promotions, offers, product shipping charges, transit times and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, and to change or update information or cancel orders if any information in the Site or on any related website is inaccurate at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order).
- Not Nutritional or Professional Advice. Any information provided by us regarding the products or otherwise (e.g. product descriptions, promotional videos or content, blog posts, or instructions) is for informational purposes only. You should not take any action based upon any information contained on the Site. Use of the Site is not meant to serve as a substitute for professional advice. You should read and strictly follow all product labels, packaging inserts and instructions and all manufacturer directions and warnings and seek independent professional advice when appropriate.
- Proprietary Rights. Quinn retains sole and exclusive ownership of all rights, title and interests in the Site and any content and all intellectual property rights relating thereto, including, without limitation, trademarked phrases, issued patents, and pending patent applications with respect to the Site and the technology related thereto. This provision shall survive termination and expiration of these Terms and shall remain in full force and effect thereafter. You acknowledge and agree that Quinn will have no obligation to provide you with any support or maintenance in connection with the Site. Subject to the terms and conditions of these Terms, you are hereby granted a non-exclusive, limited, non-transferable, freely revocable license to use the Site for your personal, noncommercial use only and as permitted by the features of the Site. Quinn reserves all rights not expressly granted herein in the Site and any associated content. Quinn may terminate this license at any time for any reason or no reason. The rights granted to you in these Terms are subject to the following restrictions unless provided explicit consent by Quinn: (a) you shall not license, sell, rent, lease, transfer, assign, distribute, host, or otherwise commercially exploit the Site, whether in whole or in part, or any content displayed on the Site; (b) you shall not modify, make derivative works of, disassemble, reverse compile or reverse engineer any part of the Site; (c) you shall not access the Site in order to build a similar or competitive website, product, or service; and (d) except as expressly stated herein, no part of the Site may be copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, downloaded, displayed, posted or transmitted in any form or by any means. Unless otherwise indicated, any future release, update, or other addition to functionality of the Site shall be subject to these Terms. All copyright and other proprietary notices on the Site (or on any content displayed on the Site) must be retained on all copies thereof.
- If you provide Quinn with any feedback or suggestions regarding the Site (“Feedback”), you hereby assign to Quinn all rights in such Feedback and agree that Quinn shall have the right to use and fully exploit such Feedback and related information in any manner it deems appropriate. Quinn will treat any Feedback you provide as non-confidential and non-proprietary. You agree that you will not submit to Quinn any information or ideas that you consider to be confidential or proprietary.
- External Websites. The Website may contain links to third-party websites (“External Websites”). These links are provided solely as a convenience to you and not as an endorsement by us of the content on such External Websites. The content of such External Websites is developed and provided by others. You should contact the site administrator or webmaster for those External Websites if you have any concerns regarding such links or any content located on such External Websites. We are not responsible for the content of any linked External Websites and do not make any representations regarding the content or accuracy of materials on such External Websites. You should take precautions when downloading files from all websites to protect your computer from viruses and other destructive programs. If you decide to access linked External Websites, you do so at your own risk.
- You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Quinn and its subsidiaries, agents, licensors, managers, and other affiliated companies, and their employees, contractors, agents, officers and directors, from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses (including but not limited to attorney's fees) arising from: (a) your use of and access to the Site, including any data or content transmitted or received by you; (b) your violation of any term of this Agreement, including without limitation your breach of any of the representations and warranties above; (c) your violation of any third-party right, including without limitation any right of privacy or Intellectual Property Rights; (d) your violation of any applicable law, rule or regulation; (e) any claim or damages that arise as a result of any content submitted via your account; or (f) any other party's access and use of the Site with your unique username, password or other appropriate security code.
- No Warranty. The site and products are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. Use of the site is at your own risk. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, the site and products are provided without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement. Without limiting the foregoing, Quinn, its subsidiaries, and its licensors do not warrant that the content is accurate, reliable or correct; that the site will meet your requirements; that the site will be available at any particular time or location, uninterrupted or secure; that any defects or errors will be corrected; or that the site is free of viruses or other harmful components.
- Limitation of Liability. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, in no event shall Quinn, its affiliates, agents, directors, employees, suppliers or licensors be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data, or other intangible losses, that result from the use of, or inability to use, this site. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Quinn assumes no liability or responsibility for any (i) errors, mistakes, or inaccuracies of content; (ii) personal injury or property damage, of any nature whatsoever, resulting from your access to or use of our site; (iii) any unauthorized access to or use of our secure servers and/or any and all personal information stored therein; (iv) any interruption or cessation of transmission to or from the site; (v) any bugs, viruses, trojan horses, or the like that may be transmitted to or through our site by any third party; (vi) any errors or omissions in any content or for any loss or damage incurred as a result of the use of any content posted, emailed, transmitted, or otherwise made available through the site; and/or (vii) user submissions or the defamatory, offensive, or illegal conduct of any third party. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained herein, our liability to you for any damages arising from or related to this agreement or your use of the site or any product (for any cause whatsoever and regardless of the form of the action), will at all times be limited to fifty us dollars (u.s. $50). These limits shall not apply to the extent prohibited by applicable law.
- Changes to the Terms. These Terms are subject to occasional revision, and if we make any substantial changes in the way we use your information, we will note the date of the change at the bottom of this document. We may also email you at the email address you have most recently provided to notify you of these changes. Please note that at all times you are responsible for updating your information to provide us with your most current email address. In any event, changes to these Terms may affect our use of information that you provided us prior to our notification to you of the changes. If you do not wish to permit changes in our use of your information, you must notify us prior to the effective date of the changes that you wish to deactivate your account with us. Continued use of our Site following notice of such changes shall indicate your acknowledgement of such changes and agreement to be bound by the terms and conditions of such changes.
- Quinn may terminate your access to all or any part of the Site at any time, with or without cause, or with or without notice, effective immediately. Such termination may result in the destruction of all information and data associated with your account. If you wish to terminate your account, you may do so by sending an email to email@example.com specifying your request and providing Quinn with your name and email address. If you terminate your account, your profile will be removed from the Site, however, deletion may not be immediate and Quinn may continue keeping your personal information in its records for billing purposes, audits and other administrative purposes.
- Dispute Resolution. These Terms shall be governed by the laws of the State of Colorado without giving effect to any conflict of laws principles that may require the application of the law of another jurisdiction. If you believe that Quinn has not adhered to this Statement, please contact Quinn by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will do our best to address your concerns. If you feel that your complaint has been addressed incompletely, we invite you to let us know for further investigation. If you and Quinn are unable to reach a resolution to the dispute, you and Quinn will settle the dispute exclusively under the rules of the American Arbitration Association (adr.org) at its Denver, Colorado office. Any election to arbitrate by one party will be final and binding on the other. You understand that if either party elects to arbitrate, neither party will have the right to sue in court or have a jury trial. You and Quinn agree that any arbitration will be limited to the dispute between Quinn and you individually. You acknowledge and agree that you and Quinn are each waiving the right to participate as a plaintiff or class member in any purported class action or representative proceeding. Further, unless both you and Quinn otherwise agree, the arbitrator may not consolidate more than one person's claims, and may not otherwise preside over any form of any class or representative proceeding.
- Entire Terms. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between you and us regarding the use of the Site. Our failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms shall not operate as a waiver of such right or provision. The section titles are for convenience only and have no legal or contractual effect. The word including means including without limitation. If any provision of these Terms is, for any reason, held to be invalid or unenforceable, the other provisions of these Terms will be unimpaired and the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed modified so that it is valid and enforceable to the maximum extent permitted by law. Your relationship to Quinn is that of an independent contractor, and neither party is an agent or partner of the other. These Terms, and your rights and obligations herein, may not be assigned, subcontracted, delegated, or otherwise transferred by you without Quinn’s prior written consent, and any attempted assignment, subcontract, delegation, or transfer in violation of the foregoing will be null and void. The terms and conditions set forth in these Terms shall be binding upon assignees.
- Copyright/Trademark Information. Copyright © 2018, Quinn Foods LLC. All rights reserved. All trademarks, logos and service marks (“Marks”) displayed on the Site are our property or the property of other third parties. You are not permitted to use these Marks without our prior written consent or the consent of such third parties which may own the Marks.
- Contact Information. Quinn welcomes your comments or questions regarding these Terms. Please email us at email@example.com or contact us at the following address or phone number:
Quinn Foods LLC
5440 Conestoga Court
Boulder, CO 80301 USA