Quinn Collects Different Types of Information
- When you visit our site we may record and store device identifiers such as your IP address, unique browser ID, cookies, beacons, account login, and other unique identifiers.
- When you place an order or sign up for an account, we ask for your name, e-mail and mailing addresses, credit card number and expiration date and the phone number of your shipping address. We (or our third party providers) need this information to process and fulfill your orders, and to notify you of your order status.
- We also retain information that you post or store through your account and/or on our website, including without limitation, shopping cart contents, subscription order information, and product reviews. Quinn may offer public discussion forums and bulletin boards. Please note that information that you disclose in these public forums becomes public. Use caution in disclosing any personal information. If you exchange any messages through our site, we may store those as well.
- If you provide us feedback or contact us via email, we will collect your name, email address, and any other content included in the email in order to send you a reply. Quinn reserves the right to keep a record of this information.
- When you request reminder services, we ask for your email address. By requesting reminder services you agree to receive marketing messages.
- When you enter one of our promotions, we may ask for your name, phone number, email and mailing addresses. We use this information to administer the promotion and notify you if you win and for other purposes outlined in the official rules.
- Protected classification characteristics such as age or gender are not collected intentionally but may be revealed in identity data or other information we collect and subsequently stored in our systems.
- We collect information about how you use and interact with the site, including what pages you visit and how long you stay on certain pages. We may also retain information on network activity such as browsing and search history and/or website and advertisement interactions. We may also collect precise geolocation information via GPS-enabled services. You can disable GPS-enabled services via your browser.
- We may receive information about you from other sources like telephone or fax, from friends who refer you to us, or otherwise. We may add this information to the information we have already collected from you via our website or otherwise.
- If you provide personal information regarding employment status or history or education history via our “Careers” page, we may store this information. We also record personal information shared with us through our “Contact Us” page or emailed to us through our customer service email address email@example.com.
- We do not intentionally gather information about visitors who are under the age of 18. You should not use our site if you are under 18.
- All information provided to us by the creation and use of a User Account or Profile on quinnsnacks.com will be stored by Quinn. This information may be used for marketing purposes. If a user account is deleted, some data may be retained after deletion but can be removed at the User’s request.
- We may collect personal information that is necessary for our legitimate interests, which will be disclosed to you at the time of collection. Quinn will use this information for the purposes of which it was collected.
- Cookies: We may make use of "cookies" (a small piece of information your browser stores on our behalf) to remember your registration information when you return to our site and keep track of your shopping cart. Additionally we may, on occasion, use these cookies to deliver content and services from us specific to your interests via third-party companies. These third-parties are prohibited from sharing that information with anyone other than us. We do not track any cookies for IP addresses located in the EU. We do not sell any cookie data and all users, including those in California, are exempt from the sale of their data. The Help feature on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, or how to disable cookies altogether. Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
- California Residents: under the CCPA, California residents are afforded certain rights regarding their personal information. Find information about those rights and the ability to opt out here.
We Use and Share Your Information Carefully
- We may share your information with our third party partners in connection with order processing, fulfillment, support and marketing. For example, we may share your information with our third party credit card processors.
- We contract with other companies to provide certain services for us including: shipping, email distribution, recurring order processings, market research, promotions management and payment processing. We provide these companies with only the information they need to perform their services for us and work closely with them to ensure that your privacy is respected and protected. These companies are prohibited from using this information for their own marketing purposes
- If you have provided us with an e-mail address, we may use it occasionally to notify you about important changes to our web sites, new products or services, or special offers. We may also send your promotional communications about our products or products or services you may be interested in. If you prefer not to receive these updates, we respect your wishes and you may opt-out of such communications. Make sure to let us know if you have given us more than one email account.
- We also use your information to facilitate the creation of and secure your account on our network; identify you as a user in our system; provide improved administration of our website and services; improve the quality of experience when you interact with our website and services; send you administrative email notifications; and to respond to your inquiries related to employment opportunities or other requests.
- We may create de-identified data records from information by excluding information (such as your name) that make the data personally identifiable to you. We use this de-identified data to analyze request and usage patterns so that we may enhance the content of our services and improve site navigation. We also use it to provide you with improved services, we may use aggregated pools of data (without personal identifiers) for research and commercial purposes.
- We own this data, and reserve the right to use and disclose de-identified data to third party companies for any purpose at our discretion.
- Regardless of any choices you make regarding your information (as described below), We may disclose information if it believes in good faith that such disclosure is necessary to (a) comply with relevant laws or to respond to subpoenas or warrants served on us or (b) protect or defend the rights or property of us or users of the services and site.
- We may also provide aggregate statistics about our sales, traffic patterns, and related site information to reputable third parties or partners.
- For users that have consented to the service, through our use of Google Analytics, we share visitation information which is associated with Google information from accounts of signed-in users for the purpose of ads personalization.
- We may also use and share your information to fulfill other legitimate purposes permitted by applicable law.
We Take Measures Designed to Protect Your Information
- In order to place your orders and access your account information, you will need to sign in to our secure server. The Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software encrypts all the information you provide before it is sent to us.
- All customer information within our systems is protected by measures designed to protect against unauthorized access.
- We do not sell your personal information to advertisers, marketers, or anyone else without your consent.
- We will not release any information on you to anyone without your consent, except as authorized in this policy.
- We provide a high level of security for our computer systems, databases, and networks designed to protect all customer information in our systems.
Retention of your Personal Information.
Quinn may retain your personal information:
- For so long as your account is active or as needed to provide you with services or to fulfill our contractual obligations;
- As necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements; and
- For so long as is necessary for the purposes for which we collected such personal information.
We Respect Your Preferences
Quinn has implemented the following procedure that you may use to access, correct, or delete your personal information, or choose how your information is used:
- You may have a right, in accordance with applicable laws, to access, update, correct, and in some cases request deletion of the personal information that we hold about you. When updating your personal information, we may ask you to verify your identity before we can act on your request. Any access request will be subject to the relevant fee, if any, to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you. We will comply with your request as soon as reasonably practicable and in accordance with applicable laws. We may need to retain certain information for recordkeeping purposes, as required under applicable legal obligations, or to complete any transactions that you began prior to requesting such change or access. You may email firstname.lastname@example.org to make such requests.
- If you wish to stop receiving email marketing communications from Quinn, please contact us at the address listed below or click the “Unsubscribe” link in any marketing emails or reply “Stop” to any marketing SMS messages. If you opt out, we may still send you non-promotional communications, such as those about your account or to facilitate orders that you have made.
Notice to Residents of the European Economic Area.
Quinn is based, and this website is hosted, in the United States of America. If you are from a country outside of the United States of America with laws governing data collection, use, and disclosure that may differ from U.S. law and you provide personal information to Quinn, please note that any personal information that you provide to Quinn may be transferred to the United States of America. By providing your personal information, you hereby specifically and expressly consent to such transfer and processing and the collection, use, and disclosure set forth herein or in any terms and conditions related to the use of and access to the website.
We Welcome Your Feedback
We value your business and any concerns you have are important to us. If you have further questions about your privacy, please email us at email@example.com or contact us at the following address:
Quinn Foods LLC
5440 Conestoga Court
Boulder, CO 80301 USA
If Quinn needs, or is required, to contact you concerning any event that involves information about you, we may do so by email, telephone, or mail.
If you believe that we have not adhered to this Policy, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will do our best to address your concerns. If you feel that your complaint has been addressed incompletely, we invite you to let us know for further investigation.