It's May - which means countless grad parties, BBQ's and just more time spent outside enjoying delicious food. Get the party started with this savory, everything bagel inspired, gluten free homemade chex mix! When we say this has EVERYTHING but the gluten, we mean it! This recipe uses butter, but can so easily be made vegan / plant based with your go to vegan butter. Everyone can enjoy because every ingredient is allergen safe & Certified Gluten Free! 😊 🙌
What you need 👇
• 1 bag Quinn Snacks plant based cheezy filled pretzel nuggets
• 1 bag Quinn Snacks pretzel twists or sticks - shop here!
• 1 bag Quinn Snacks grain free pepper and garlic pretzel chips
• 2 cups rice checks cereal
• 1/2 cup pecans, coarsely chopped
• 2 tsp Everything seasoning
• 6 Tablespoons unsalted butter
• 2 Tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
• 1 tsp smoked paprika
• 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Combine all snack ingredients together.
- Melt butter and combine with Worcestershire sauce and spices. Add butter mixture to snack mix and toss.
- Bake at 250 for 45-50 min.
- Pro tip: line the baking sheet with parchment paper!
Happy snacking! This gluten free inspired Chex mix is perfect on the go, as an appetizer at your party or just to get you through the week. Enjoy.
Recipe was developed by Amanda's Inspired Kitchen