Okay, y’all this recipe was…NEXT. LEVEL. Not to mention, it is completely gluten-free, vegan, and just downright delicious and we are sharing it with you all just in time for NATIONAL CHOCOLATE CHIP DAY!
Our friends over at Cappello’s hooked us up with their Grain-Free, Gluten-Free, Vegan, and Non-GMO Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough and we took a break from eating the raw dough to bake some of these and top them with pretzel pieces and a drizzle of Oat Haus’ Cookie Dough Granola Butter and it was easily the best recipe EVER.
Our Just Sea Salt Pretzel Sticks paired with Oat Haus' Cookie Dough Granola Butter and fresh-baked cookies was the sweet treat I needed to get me through the week. Make these next time you’re in need of a mid-week pick me up!
- Quinn Classic Sea Salt Pretzel Sticks
- Cappello’s Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
- Oat Haus Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Granola Butter
- Flaky salt if you’re feeling ~fancy~
- Let cookie dough thaw in the fridge
- Preheat oven to 385°F
- Roll dough into tiny balls and place 2” apart on a baking sheet
- Bake for 7 minutes or until golden brown
- Top with Quinn’s Classic Sea Salt Pretzel Sticks
- Drizzle Oat Haus Granola Butter on top and DIG IN!