Earth Month celebrations continue with our at home, low waste, DIY bathroom cleaners! These are wonderful non toxic options that will not only benefit your health, but the planet, too! Reusing glass spray bottles is a low waste and lower cost option - most of these ingredients will be in your house already.
Toilet Bowl Cleaner Ingredients 🚽
- 1/2 cup Vinegar
- 1/2 cup baking soda
- 3 – 5 drops Essential Oils (Lemon, Lavender, Tea Tree, or Clove are great choices to disinfect and freshen things up!)
- Directions: Sprinkle all ingredients around the toilet bowl; vinegar first, then baking soda, then the essential oils. Let sit for 15 minutes. Scrub and rinse by flushing!
Multi Purpose Bathroom Cleaner 🛀
- Fill a reusable glass spray bottle with: 👇
- 2 cups warm water distilled water is best (can last few weeks) or tap water, but that will not last as long!
- 1 TB baking soda
- 2 TB castile soap - you already know, Dr. Bronners is our fav!
- 30 drops Tea Tree essential Oil
- 20 drops Orange or lemon essential oil for a refreshing, clean scent.
- Directions: fill all ingredients into a glass spray bottle and mix! Spray and wipe surfaces as needed for a safe, non-toxic, low waste clean!