Friday afternoons and Spicy Mango Margaritas are the most dynamic duo in the books. There’s no changing my mind about that!
Start your Friday off right with my go-to Spicy Mango Jalapeño Margarita recipe: the perfect combination of spicy and sweet, just what you need to take the edge off after a long week, and your soon-to-be summer staple drink!!
- 2 oz Silver tequila of your choice!
- 1 oz Cointreau
- 2 oz Fresh lime juice
- 4 oz Fresh mango juice or mango chunks
- 2 small Jalapeños
- Chili Lime seasoning for the rim!
- Limes for garnish
- Rim your cocktail glass with lime juice and chili lime seasoning!
- In a cocktail shaker filled with ice muddle sliced jalapeño and a few chunks of fresh mango
- Add in tequila, fresh mango juice, fresh lime juice, Cointreau, and shake well!
- Pour into rimmed cocktail glasses & enjoy! You can also garnish your glass with leftover mango or jalapeno if you’re feeling fancy!