Take your tastebuds to the next level with this Peanut Butter Pretzel Puppy Chow recipe!
- 1 bag of Quinn PB Nuggets
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup of chocolate
- 1/4 cup creamy nut butter
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Combine and melt chocolate chips, peanut butter, butter, and vanilla extract.
- Pour mixture over pretzel nuggets and stir with a large spoon to fully coat all the nuggets.
- Sprinkle 2 cups powdered sugar on top of chocolate coated nuggets, seal lid, and shake container to spread the powdered sugar around.
- Drizzle melted chocolate to finish!
Did you try this recipe? Comment + follow us on Instagram and let us know! ❤️ 💬 🥨 🍫
View this post on Instagram